I have decided to take up again the habit of writing weeknotes about what was important to me each week, particularly what I learned over the week.
- The week of the iPhone 6 launch! Massive queues in front of Apple Stores, best review: Austin Mann’s Camera Review, shot in Iceland.
- I updated to iOS 8 and all went smoothly…
- The Harvard Business School Product Management 101 Course has all materials available online.
- A bit of boasting: I earned 100.0% in Human-Computer Interaction on @Coursera and received my Certificate of Accomplishment with Distinction for the coursework on Human-Computer Interaction.
- And I went to Photokina, checking out the Nikon D750 – wonderful full frame DSLR with WiFi and video, not sure I’m ready to replace my D700 though, it’s seeing decreasing usage anyway – the Leica Gallery, the Panasonic DMC-CM1 Smart Camera – a glorified camera phone with a 1-inch sensor, apparently the highlight of the show – and of course I visited my friends at MacPhun and had a look at their wonderful App Tonality.